Thursday, November 19, 2009

Troy | Post 2

OK, so this week, I am about half-way done with Troy. They book is a little disappointing. Although the book can accurately depict the realities of the Trojan war. The only part I do not like about the book is that it is from the eyes of multiple people, and that it follows a Trojan girl around most of the time. Rather than focusing on the war, it starts babbling on about how she gets in trouble with her friends and other stories like that. The book seems to be more focused on her, rather than on what is going on outside the walls. Also, the writer gives us a sense that the gods are protecting her. My question is how is she that special that she sees the gods every 3 or 4 pages in the book? More later, as I get farther into the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment